What we are doing for your safety:
- Making daily employees’ health checks: temperature screening with a non-contact thermometer.
- All the employees are provided with personal protective equipment-masks and disposable gloves.
- The hotel and the restaurant are equipped with sanitary stations with disinfectants.
- We increased the frequency of cleaning public areas with obligatory disinfection of all high-touch surfaces.
- Bed cloths and terry cloths are washed at high temperatures with obligatory ironing afterwards.
- Distance markings (minimum of 1.5 meters).
- Regular airing of rooms and public areas.
- Regular wet cleaning.
- Disinfection of room keys, pens after each use.
- Notices displayed in central areas to draw attention to hygiene rules.
- We use only professional chemistry recommended by Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- We recommend cashless payments wherever possible.
What you can do:
- Use personal protective equipment (in particular, masks).
- Be sure to sanitize your hands at the sanitary station at the entrance to the hotel or restaurant.
- Take a measurement of body temperature.
- Keep the distance not less than 1.5 m.
- Wash your hands and use disinfectants regularly.
tel .: +38 (097) 739-56-77